Thursday, December 16, 2010

Changes are coming

Thanks to my wonderful husband I get my new embroidery machine tomorrow. I'm so excited. Now I get to extend my business. I am going to take a break from painting for a little while and focus more on sewing, embroidery, and hair bows. After the first of the year I will be opening up my new website on Etsy. I will probably start off making just my hair bows and then will eventually be adding new stuff all the time. I have to make sure I know exactly what i'm doing when it comes to the embroidery machine before i'll start selling those products. Also I will be changing my business name to something that is more suitable to my many changes. I already know the name, but will not be revealing it just yet. After everything is set up and running i'll let everyone know. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment