Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Candle holders

I love this new idea! It's a birthday candle holder. I always try to go way out for birthdays/baby showers. I always try to have something different. And i'm very picky when it come to the invitations. Last year for my daughter's 1st birthday I did everything pink and green ladybugs, but couldn't find a cute candle to go w/ it. I searched and searched and finally found a really cute 1 candle even though it wasn't ladybugs. Anyways I wasn't gonna do that this year b/c I knew I wasn't going to find anything I like so I just made my own and it turned out so cute. The cake was the center of attention (thanks to my wonderful sister-n-law, Misty), but the candle holder got plenty of attention too.

(Click on the picture to enlarge, so you can see them better.)


The monkey cake w/ birthday candle holder.

 
It suppose to look like my daughter. I think it turned out very pretty, just like her.

 
I made this one for Princess Ella Kate. I went to high school w/ her mommy and she fell in love w/ the one I made my daughter. She had the same problem as me...couldn't find a cute candle.

If you want a custom made birthday candle for your little princess, just email me at pretty-n-pinkbowtique@charter.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment