Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting my 1st sewing machine

Okay. So I decided that I want to take up sewing. Well I sew my hair bows by hand, but that's completely different from actually using a machine and making clothes. I don't know how to sew, but I really hope I will be able to learn. I love all those cute boutique clothes for little girls and boys. Especially the ruffle pants...they are too cute. Right now I am doing this to make clothes for my daughter and maybe one day i'll make some for other kids. I'm sure it will take me a while to learn how to sew halfway decent. My hubby is buying me the sewing machine for Mother's Day. I'm so excited. Can't wait to get started...even though I have no idea what to do. lol. Anyways i'll keep you posted on my progress as soon as I get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment