Thursday, March 4, 2010

New bows coming soon!

I have been working on some really cute hair bows. Can't wait til i'm done so I can post some pics. They are all different sizes and styles. Will have the basic boutique style and pinwheel and working on some multi-layer spike and loop bows too. Have all new fun colors for this spring and summer. So please check back with me. And don't forget Tannehill Trade Days are March 20-21. Can't wait. I really hope it's going to be nice that weekend. Oh and one more thing; i'm going to start making those boutique style bow flip flops for the spring/summer. You know, the cute flip flops you see that are wrapped in ribbon and have a bow attached. Yes i'll be making them. Yay! Just in time for spring and summer. I don't think i'll have them ready for the March show since I have so many easter bows i'm working on right now, but I will for sure have them ready for the April 17-18 Tannehill Show. Will be posting pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I will be ordering every color you make. I love me some flip flops lol

    ReplyDelete