Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday & Baby Shower Invitations & Yard Signs

Here are some digital photo invitations and yard signs for birthdays and baby showers. The ladybug invitation and yard signs are what I made for my daughter's 1st birthday last year. Order your custom birthday or baby shower invitation and yard sign today. Just email me at pretty-n-pinkbowtique@charter.net with your digital photos and info. *Invitations are digital invitations that will be sent to you via email with my logo across image until payment is received.You pay when you approve final product. The final product will be sent via email in jpeg form. You can save the image on your computer, usb drive, or a cd. All you have to do is order the digital invitation at your preferred digital photo processing store...The cheapest price I found for a 5x7 is Sam's Club online, but at my local Club they seem to print a little dark which I don't like. But they are the cheapest and they have one hour processing.


5x7 Pink/Green Ladybug Birthday Picture Invitation


5x7 Blue/Brown Baby Shower Picture Invitation



Pink/Green Ladybug Birthday Yard Sign



 
Baby Boy Diaper Shower Yard Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment