Monday, December 14, 2009

Hair Bow Holders

All bow holders are hand painted by me and are sprayed with a non-yellowing acrilic sealer to protect the painting. Each ribbon measures 20 inches in length. If you would like them longer please let me know...Additional charges apply. No two painting are exactly like since they are hand painted and most are free handed. I can paint your child's name on any of the bow holders. Custom orders are more then welcome. You can always email me a picture your child's room decor for me to try and match. The pictures below are a few that I have made.
*I can add your child's name to any of the bow holders or put my bows, bows, or just painting.




My first one I made.



Initial Bow holder: $10.00



Pink/Green Lady Bug: $15.00 each



Purple/Pink Birds: $15.00 each




Purple/Pink Birds: $15.00 each


Pink/Brown Monkey: $15.00 each



Pink/Black Lady Bug: $15.00 each



Red/Black Lady Bugs: $15.00 each



Pink/Green Frog Girl: $15.00 each


Pink/Brown Butterfiles & Flowers: $15.00 each



Yellow/Black Bumble Bees: $15.00 each



Pink/Green Bugs: $15.00 each
(This pic shows all the ribbon variations. All ends have a bow or flower attached)



Purple/Pink Flower: $10.00 each



Pink/White Flower: $10.00 each



Alabama Ballerina Bow Holder: $15.00 each



Alabama Ballerina Bow Holder: $15.00 each


Auburn Ballerina Bow Holder: $15.00



Pink/Black Ballerina: $15.00 each



Purple/White Ballerina: $15.00 each

Always accepting custom orders. Just let me know what you would like and what colors.


1 comment:

  1. K! I knw wht kinda holder i want! I love the
    hot pink and zebra print! I like one w the board and have Reagan'a monogram looking initals on it. (Reagan Reese Kelly)

    ReplyDelete